Friday, February 18, 2011

Weddings.

They are a time of joy and a time of union between two destined for each other, it is a union of the most sacred, in my own opinion, and i feel that it is a symbol of an eternal bond between  the two parties involved. whether they be straight, or gay, i support marriage between whomever it may be, for where love is, is where one should be, if both parties are in love, then both should have nothing between them,whether it be their gender, or distance. Marriage is sacred, something planned, and wanted.

I also come to a  point where i must relate from my own history to ease tensions i have been having for the last few weeks. The 13th marked three years since i lost someone close to me, a person with whom i planned to spend the rest of my life with. Our relationship lasted two years and we had looked at colleges we could go to together, places we could escape to, get away from out parents and out everyday lives.
She was someone i spent great amounts of time with, and someone I can honestly say I loved.

Katelyn Charity Sanders was someone who found me when i was at my worst, my life had gone to shit and right when i had lost all hope, she found me and the time i spent with her is some of the most valuable time invested for me, she is someone i will miss dearly throughout the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment