Friday, January 28, 2011

Hospitals, Computers, Snow, and Red.

This week has been hectic, a hospital visit for my foot, an injection in the toe to reduce swelling, and then, dozens of PC repair jobs, it was like the whole of Staten Island decided to screw up their computers, and find my flyers up....On the same day. I cant complain as it has been a good money maker, but I still have scheduled jobs to do and I think I should get a Secretary. Then comes the Snow... Backbreaking work, muscle cramps, and cash, Bust your ass for 30-40 mins at the larger houses, make 40 + Tips, averaged about 50-60 a house, I have a regular route of places to visit and, i got 100 from one house, because i saved their tenant during the December storm. Red Dead Redemption The GTA of the Wild West, its fun and i end up shooting the hell out of stuff than actually doing missions.

No comments:

Post a Comment